Contact advertising [email protected]

I recently realized that people started hating my sarcastic highlight videos so i...

K

Kaan Bilge

I recently realized that people started hating my sarcastic highlight videos so i decided to open a poll to see if I should keep posting or not. If the yes/no ratio is not higher than 7/3, I'll stop posting. I post them for fun but if the majority is not having fun, it's time to stop I guess.
Should I keep posting the highlights?
Protip: Don't vote if you have no idea which posts I'm talking about.
Poll ends in a couple of hours.

K

Kaan Bilge

Alper sie keko

D

Dinis Pedroso

In the beginning I thought you were serious but now it's amusing

A

Adam Bahadur

bro, that profile pic of your dad is too much lmao

B

Brandon Hassan

Dont listen to the haters

C

Calum Stewart

I enjoyed/dont mind seeing them, I see it as part of this group. Why would you listen to people if they dont like something you're happy doing. Keep it up man

K

Kaan Bilge

Because I might have the risk of getting banned :D

K

Kaan Bilge

Do we get any kind of warning before getting banned?

K

Kaan Bilge

I asked an admin but he didn't answer

K

Kaan Bilge

And what do you think about people always reacting positive to my posts (only a couple complaining) but then voting for "no" here?

Also curious about that, how do people hate my videos but they're completely fine with all the "let x wallclimb", "discuss" etc posts? Boy do we have quality content in this group

A

Ash Kirigaya

Don't stop posting shit dude, just because some people are snowflakes, it doesn't mean you gotta stop making them :)

N

Nina Magou

are you talking about the '_____ ability is too underpowered and too predictable needs a buff' type of sarcastic videos? Cuz those are fun as heck

K

Kris Paugh

Please stop. They're obnoxious and it was only funny the first time. Now it's just the equivalent of a video copypasta.

H

Harry Weeks

It's hit the point where you have gone so over the line it's not even funny

T

Trista Blain

Are you part of the overwatch shitposting group? Of not, your videos would likely be received 100% better in there. I think you're an asshole, but I like the videos and think you should still make them. If this group isn't accepting of them, try the shitposting group.

L

Lauren Ashley Reed

They used to be funny but it got old quick

J

Jitu Pardhi

Dude! You're gonna need one of these.

K

Kaan Bilge

Ok the poll is over, no more highlight shitposting, have fun :D

M

Marie Kathryn

I had to see what posts you were talking about.
The videos I don't mind but maybe don't post the same caption for each one?

B

Brent Hazelton

I thought the shit was hilarious. You should go on a marathon. 20 posts straight to the feed

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom