Contact advertising [email protected]

I really want to use mic in ow but i'm so afraid of that what my team will think, my...

K

Kasia Gurtowska

I really want to use mic in ow but i'm so afraid of that what my team will think, my voice is like 9 yo boy, i don't want my teammates think they're playing with little boy :( do u care about this? Maybe your opinion will help :/

R

Rob Mapleburst

It won't matter if you're communicating and playing well

B

Braden Parkes

just dont respond if people comment on your voice, your play will speak for itself

S

Steve Lapinsky

Just ignore/mute the trolls. Most people are going to be happy their team is communicating

S

Sean Strewberry

If you are making good callouts/plays then your pitch shouldn't matter.

L

Laeth Thomas

Queue up with 1 or 2 people. They'll be less likely to harass you if you're in a group

D

Davide Buko

Same but with my grammar. English is not my main.

A

Adib Dimassi

i feel you english is my third language so i cant speak it well and dont really know when i will get over it and start using mic

S

Steph Corneille

I feel like mine sounds like a teenage boy going through puberty, the key is to not care what people think

J

John Calderon

Don’t worry about how your voice sounds as long as you aren’t toxic.

V

Valeera Watson

lol just breathe and screech in the mic, always works

C

Chelsea Clementine Baggette

You can't really control whether people will say shit to you about your voice :3 even after bringing it up on a public forum, it just depends on who ends up on your team you know. You'll get people that say something about it right away, and sometimes you won't.. you kind of just have to decide on what to say back and whether you care enough about the gameplay to speak up and call out in spite of the chance that there's someone dumb who'll just wanna talk about your voice.

C

Cas Harrison

I have the same, they hear me talk and ask "IS THAT A GRILL OR ARE YOU A BOY" I just tell them I'm a 9 year old boy then continue to use Comms as usual

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom