Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I really just want to get back into the game. Looking more for SE or ragnarok map. Pve...

K

Kaya Morrow

I really just want to get back into the game. Looking more for SE or ragnarok map. Pve please and thanks again.

I

Ian Love

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

April Lynn Cloutier

Def try Purple Frog! I've been there for awhile now and honestly it's more of a family community. I've never had a server that I had felt such a part of until I met everyone there. The man who runs it and his admins are professional and make the playing experience worth It! We'd love to meet you and invite you to join one of our tribes as well! I'M EMM from Wolfhound if you stop by and need anything! Don't hesitate to ask!

B

Bryce Matcett

Dm iv got a fresh server on ragnarok

S

Shelby Dollar

I play on the Recycled by Giga server, away from home at the moment though lol. Fresh unclutered server with plenty of the amazing spots open. Of course once the new map os released we'll be clustered with that! Katie Esqueda has the rates since I'm away from the computer lol

K

Katie Esqueda

Definately come check us out :) We are PVPVE on Ragnarok: Mods Include - Structures +, Classic Flyers, Sevens Forge, Castle, eco gardens, eco trees, and Stacking!
XP 7x
Harvest 7x
Player Harvest 2x
Taming 8x
Egg Hatch 10x
Maturation 10x
Fishing LootQuality 2x
DropQuality 2x
Max Tamed Dinos 500!
Max level Dinos 200
Shorter Nights and longer days
Nodes Respawn 1.25x Faster
Players Weight Now 4x
Players Health Now 3x
Players Fortitude Now 3x
Players Crafting Speed Now 2x
Dino Weight Now 4x
Our Video to You!
Server Info Here - Ragnarok - rbgiga.arkers.io
Facebook Group for events and updates! -

Join our Discord

C

Christina A Scott

Purplefrog is where it's at :D amazing community with events on the weekends and our popular event the Darkness Event is coming up amazing drops will fall upon ragnarok with creatures to defeat. (Same bad depending on progression And some good such as jerboas lol) once you kill them all off you'll get the drop and they can be pretty OP :D I recommend them :)

Rates are all 5x unless we have events going on. Max dino lvl is 150, unless there's an event of course, and player is 100 lvl max.

C

Christina A Scott

Hope you check us out Ian posted the link in the first comment and we also have a website,
and also teamspeak to enhance your ark experience. Gets pretty crazy lol but we have lots of laughs and memories :)

C

Claudia Jean Weyer

Feel free to try out my server! Looking for new people since there's few on the server. A set of armor and mount of your choice if you join!

L

Linnon Latham

, I could use a good admin. Just starting my server. 35 years experience in gaming. Much prefer PVE with the ability to defend yourself. Admin/players court for those who break the rules. For people who want to explore, meet people and have fun. Hit me up if interested.

S

Sebby Amaro

Narcotics anonymous server. All the rules and rates pretty good. Server is chill.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom