Contact advertising [email protected]

I really do hate some of the people on this game sometimes. I've just been blamed for...

A

Alice Tracey

I really do hate some of the people on this game sometimes. I've just been blamed for losing the game. Even though these were my stats so the rest of the team were obviously dog I need some good played to play with on PC, anyone?

P

Pavel Verner

EU or US?

P

Pavel Verner

Chuck#2148 I am gold feel free to add me

T

Tudor Alexandru

Bigby#22716 i am free in like 2 hours bcs I have to study for Uni but feel free to ad me. EU server

D

David Jernmo

Stats isnt everything in a game :) Ppl can get gold medals but still play so bad :)

T

Tudor Alexandru

She has 3;33 time on the objective and 10 k gold dmg. I can't imagine whats she is doing wrong if that is her performance, bcs God know, tanks melt fast when 6 ppl jump on them and the healers are busy exporing the decor

R

Robert Joseph

Every dva should have gold elims ‍♀gold objective time shows you were probably on the point way too often and not diving whoever needed to be dived on the other team (widow, hanzo,etc)

M

Miia Hatunen

People just need someone to blame because of their own ego, fuck them!

B

Brandon Culley

You can't win every game sadly. If you're always trying to improve and doing your best, there's nothing you can do
The problem a lot of people run into is that they can't see where they fucked up. And everyone fucks up in some way. So don't be one of those guys lol

G

Giorgos Douk

hey u got 4 gold medals dont rage... thats actually good, go party!!

B

Ben Rogers

Im down to play. I’m east coast/ plat

V

Vern Tsai

I mean certain things are a given in certain ranks. Shite people just tend to fuck around in low elo often

A

April Jane Clingan

You too I just had this happen on ps4 and was told I was getting reported

C

Cameron Prior

tough break, but hey, spirits up and just try to fight the toxicity from teammates that you get when you lose, heck even when you win at times. Just keep grinding, practicing and trying to improve your own skills while maintaining being a good team aspect and following general teamplay logic, you'll improve and regardless of your teammates you will steadily climb. The positive mindest going into a game alone can be a boost to individual and team performance

A

Alaa Yassine

lol it happens I managed to climb to plat maining Dva you can do it

V

Valeryon Johnson

Its not your fault. 40 elims isn't much and if that's gold your dps needed to step it up in getting elims. Its just one game keep pressing.

Z

Zac Scott

was someone on your team at least zarya?

K

Kemis Savage

2990SR, almost diamond promo. So, if you ever wanna hand out naps, add me. Just lmk.

R

Rashad Alkhateeb

im up to it what rank are u?

R

Rossano Morgan-Cavallaro

Yo, if you're a dva main with those kinds of stats, count me in! PM me your BlizzNet Name# and I'll send you mine. I'm a tank and support player, mostly Rein/Orisa/Winston and Mercy/Moira (I off heal as Lucio and Zen if i can get away with it, but most times the sheer volume of healing needed is too much for them to handle)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom