Contact advertising [email protected]

I realized that this was an unwinnable situation

FryeJacob

I was the sole person there when I visited the Chaos temple, close to Fist of Guthix. I also explored the Dark Warrior's Fortress near Fist of Guthix and also the Bandit Camp. The ruins to west of the Bandit Camp are also my next stop. Then, all of a sudden the level 75 Revenant comes out of the blue. I did my best with the Rune Scrimitar, but I didn't get zero blue splats. Actually, I wasn’t even near the Scimitar rune. My HP was wiped out by the revenant (ca. I ate lobsters to counter my loss of HP (10 at a.

I realized that this was an unwinnable situation. I'm barely making contact, let alone hitting the Revenant using my rune scimitar. I tried to escape but I could not. The revenant kept taking my HP (ca. I continued eating lobsters, and my HP was taken away (ca. I then remembered that you must switch on the protection of magic prayer and then race. So I did... and I ran all the way to the edge into the wild. I still had several lobster, plenty of HP however that was a scare.If you want to know more about OSRS,you can visitrsgoldfast.com/

Time passed... I levelled att/str/def/hp to ca. 65 each. I was brave enough to go back into the Wilderness. I took my entire rune and including all inventory of swordfish and refused to go into the lower levels of Wilderness - The coal mine. There was no one in the coal mine. And then, I was frozen by a level 65 Revenant.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom