Contact advertising [email protected]

I played rainbow 6 on PS4 but didn’t enjoy it is it better on pc ?

J

Jack Mccormick New

I played rainbow 6 on PS4 but didn’t enjoy it is it better on pc ?

G

Gilbert Beaudry

Chances are that if you didn't like the game and didn't mention the controls in your mention of not enjoying it, it won't be any better on a different platform.

S

Slade Emberie

Personally i think its better played with a controller.

A

Abed Z. Daoud

Jack Mccormick New - I personally used to play Rainbow 6 on my PS4 and I loved it. One day, I was at a friend's house and I tried it once on PC. The next day I sold my PS4/XBOX1/WiiU and built me a god damn fine rig.

H

Harley Curran

have it on my Xbox and PC and its far better on PC

J

Jeffrey William Fletcher

Personally I play on PC with a controller, and I hold my own, better than my teamates usually. But I used to play on the XBox One before I got really into the PC. I went back for an open beta on the PS4 a long bit ago.

I can reliably say that the PC is more stable in every way. And I still use my controller. Best of both worlds.

B

Braden England

What level were you? I play on PC.

J

Jack Mccormick New

Will rainbow not die out soon

H

Hunter Lewis

I like playing pc waaaaay better on siege. Then again I had a plat trophy on ps4.... So I guess its personal preference.

S

Sergej Kurman

The movements are a lot better on PC I noticed a difference as soon as I switched but it's also a lot harder

G

Greg Abney

I played it on console after having played it on pc. I think its gross. Its going to basically be the same game, just with better graphics and a mouse and keyboard.

O

Odysseas Grigorakos

It is definitely better on pc

J

Jack Clark

Yeah it’s far better

D

Dallin Georgeson

Most games are better on pc in my opinion.

T

Tom Collins

I played alot of console and for me i can say it's better on pc, but i prefer keyboard, im not much of a console gamer

T

Tracie West

I would say the higher fps is about the only plus other than using keyboard and mouse, but I just read that console has 60 fps for it as well lol

H

Harrison Welsh

Its only going to get bigger with more operators and a bigger competitive scene

S

Sahil Prasad

I've played on both I like it on both

E

Ethan Beam

Every game is better on PC lol

D

Daniel Linke

If you hate head peaking shits on games this is the worst game to play lol