Contact advertising [email protected]

I paid for the game, if I want to throw because people aren't using a mic or grouping...

E

Erik Robert

I paid for the game, if I want to throw because people aren't using a mic or grouping up that's my choice because I paid for it and you can't be mad at me. I paid for it after all.

J

Jean Fabricè

lol not bc theyre not using mic you can throw ur ruining someone else game srsly

F

Francis Lamothe

No offence but that logic doesn't make sense because we all paid for the game, throwing games is not better than not grouping up or playing bad... Just saying... Ruins the game for everyone else who also paid for the game.

J

Jesse Montano

Don't get mad at me when I report you after all I paid for the game I can do what I want in it ;)

T

Thomas Edillo

this is a very bad bait. \

X

Xristos Lionis

Since you payed you agreed to the term and right of the company that made the game dude.If those term deem you that you are disrupting the game of others in a bad way, you will be banned without exception.Since you know that and you know what behaviours are bannable you can d whatever you want!

D

Dorian Arcia

You can’t get mad at how other people play the game they also paid for to play how they wanna play

J

Jeremy Winters

stop being little bitches.

E

Ethan Kendall

I paid for it and you're directly ruining my fun so I have the right to complain. Funny how that works, huh.

P

Peter Gomez

E

Elizabeth Cruz

You're free to throw, others are free to report

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom