Contact advertising [email protected]

I offended a Reinhardt main by killing him 5 times in one comp game I was playing...

• Thread starter Megan Elizabeth Jones
  • Start date
M

Megan Elizabeth Jones

I offended a Reinhardt main by killing him 5 times in one comp game
I was playing mercy
Just don’t drop your shield it’s simple

M

Muhammed Hameed

was he gold or somthing ? yeah any range weapon can kill reinhardt since he litterally uses a hammer lol but still when i play rein i eat mercies for breakfast

L

Luna Bellinski

Any rein who gets killed five times by a Mercy in one match must be a shit rein

D

Davante Walker

well i don't want to defend him but guys we can't judge here cause we don't know in which kind of situations she killed him, i mean if he always got picked with low life, shield was broken, got flanked and so on and btw always keeping the shield up is not good, sometimes its better to bodytank the dmg, cause a d.va all the way in the back shooting and nobody else u dont need to waste ur shield on that <.<

L

Lin Galini

Did that twice to a Rein... I'm pretty sure he cursed me after that match! xD

V

Viktor Indifference Hellberg Adolfsson

I never put down my shield... ONLY if I am going to do my electro swing move. Then I haft to swing all around and make sure everyone is wiped x)

R

Rohan Thorat

You seem bronze to me

A

Alexandru Roman

"This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name"
Tell him that xD

F

Flo Panaite

Rein mains need to learn that...keep the shield and dont charge away from payload...
I have a friend i play with and im trying real bad to teach him how to play the game. I am junkrat and him rein. I stand behind his shield popping grenades. This one time he was low health and he kept using his E(i forgot rn what the ability is called). I told him...hold the shield up don't drop it anymore!!! He drops it once again to use his ability and enemy pharah wiped us both. I shouted "Good job,Tony! Keep dropping that fkin shield"

T

Themistokles Theo

Damn that sounds pretty infuriating for the rein lol i cant even imagine

C

Cody Burdick

Reinhardt seems to be more and more my target in a lot of games. Never have I seen players t-bag as much as Rein mains when they get one pin on someone. So I just remind them why you don't celebrate one kill

M

Mandi Ann Caka

Picking tanks off as mercy gets all the salt

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom