Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I need an actual roleplay pve server!

L

Leland Guyman

I need an actual roleplay pve server!

X

Xavier Scott Ingram

Let me know if you find one.

R

Randy Cook

Great community pvpve look up new Tamriel Facebook page it’s Skyrim themed has cool city’s riften windhelm others as well great admins come join the fight between storm cloaks and legionaries it’s pve unless tribes declare war

J

Jade Hibbert

Arcadia Ark RP You won't regret it

S

Steven Mitchell

Ark GoT
Vikings themed
No fliers

J

James Wilson

Roleplay?

J

James Wilson

Eh?

K

Kent Alabran

Come join us on Xboxone account ironstrikers pve pvp we are playing the game as if we are actually the survivors. Create a back story for your character and time period and skill. Build your survivor to match your game still. I own ironstrikers and we are available 7-12pm week days 8am to 12 pm on weekends. Comment if interested we are playing each and every map in order.

A

Aj Burkhart

E

Emily Danby

I know there are a lot of comments here for different servers, but if you are looking for something different then you could join the server I'm on. The tribe I joined are ace but full, though the map is split into 4 different RP kingdoms on Rag. There are loads of tribes looking for people to join. You could be a Knight like me, or a Viking, a Celt, a Samurai, or join The Black Company which is a travelling band of brothers so to speak. Really cool community. Allows for PvE or PvP. Let me know if you want any more details. It's prim plus which is great for RP. Our tribe even have a little PvE village where we are having an event Saturday to welcome people. Have jousting, dodo toss, archery, fight nights. The server is run per kingdom, with each having a King or Queen who ultimately decides on matters, plus admins that are there to help. It's awesome. You should check it out.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom