Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I may buy a 2nd switch. I travel for work and my wife can't play when I'm not home....

M

Matt Allen

I may buy a 2nd switch. I travel for work and my wife can't play when I'm not home. Plus if animal crossing comes out I will loose the switch to her. I have a few questions that I think I probably know the answers to but want to check if there are any work arounds.
1- can I transfer her saved to another switch via her logging into her profile.
2 - can digital purcashes on my profile be downloaded on 2 consoles
3 - does the Mario bundle console come with a cartridge or a download code
4 - is there any games out that have multiplayer from one purcase except pacman
Thanks in advance.

J

Jaime Bland

Digital NO saved data transfer I don’t think so. Splatoon is a great multiplayer game and idk about Mario.

J

James Watling

1. NO. 2. NO. 3. DOWNLOAD. 4. NO.

M

Matt Allen

Sorry by multiplayer with one purchase I mean download play not multiplayer on one switch.

A

Adrian Chan

When Nintendo start charging for online maybe hopefully they will do some kind of share play like xbone and ps4 fingers crossed

J

Joseph Loveland

1. No
2. No
3. Don’t know
4. Not as far as I know

S

Spencer Miller

You can’t transfer saves or digital purchases between consoles like that. For digital purchases, you can only be on one switch at a time.
Mario bundle comes with a digital code.

S

Spencer Miller

No download play on switch either.

A

Andyers Kropffers

So, your Switch games SHOULD be attached to your Nintendo account. If you buy a new Switch and login, you should be logged out of your first Switch, in which case your wife would need to login and create her own account and buy her own games (except physical copies, of course).

Of course, this doesn't help with transferring save data, which is impossible right now. Maybe buy a new one for your wife, before Animal Crossing comes out?

D

David Culp

1.No
2. No. Well, sort of. They can only be played on one console at a time. You can can log out of one console and download them on the other.
3. Download code
4.No

A

Arman Alamin Siddiqui

comes with a download code mate

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom