Contact advertising [email protected]

I know I can do this on my own but I dont know jack about pc builds and have a friend...

K

Kaleb Willey

I know I can do this on my own but I dont know jack about pc builds and have a friend that will build it but can anyone link me to a pc build that can run Overwatch and Rainbow Six Seige for $400-$500?

Edit: I did say I know little to nothing about building PC’s so dont flame me too hard, also changing the $400-$500 range to anything under $1000 that will still run well and look good

S

Stephen Ruiz

No, and im not saying that as a troll im saying that because a mother board alone is around 300 dollars my ssd was 200 something and i didnt even get a top of the line one and thats only 2 of 12-15 pieces depending on what you want your pc to do. That price range just isnt realistic for a computer that you want to game on.

M

Mike Copersito

Right now is a terrible time to build a pc because of the inflated video card and RAM prices. Its been like that for about a year now. Sadly it doesnt seem to change any time soon.

J

John Kaba

I think $600 would be minimum. Especially with graphics cards as expensive as they are. And you won't be able to run on high settings either. But you can get a decent MB for $150, good power supply for $70, memory for $100, HDD for $70, video card for $200 (GTX1050), case for $50
Windows itself is about $50, then just a mouse, keyboard, monitor, and speakers/headset...Shit that's already $700 without the mouse keyboard monitor and speakers/headset.

T

Travis Todd

Look into the Ryzen 5 2400g processor. With that you can hold off on getting a gfx card until prices drop

D

Diego Armando Ravago

Buy pre built honestly, prices for RAM and GPUs is pretty bad unless ur cool with a 1050ti, not to mention new GPUs aren’t far off

G

Ger Yang

E

Emilio Velez Jr.

Experience Rambo

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom