Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I just started breeding Wyverns... so a bit confused as to how I go about getting...

D

Daniel Halloran

I just started breeding Wyverns... so a bit confused as to how I go about getting milk... I know i gotta knock out a female and as far as im aware the milk should be in its inventory?... Knocked a female fire wyvern lvl 45 out today just for the milk and once it went down i checked the inventory and it was empty... any help would be appreciated xD

J

Jacob Kline

small chance but someone could already knocked that wyv out and not killed it

J

Jacob Kline

takes an hour or so for milk to reset

G

Gage Mcclelland

**raising

M

Mitchell Schunemann

Someone knocked it out and didn't kill it. We always kill the females. They respawn faster than waiting for the milk yo replenish.

D

Daniel Halloran

Cool thanks xD

K

Kevin Cumbie

Someone didn’t kill it after milking. It used to be a wipeable offense on my old server lol

L

Lily Grace Dixon

You are exactly correct, but if someone else knocks it out, takes the milk and then doesn't kill it, it'll be flying around with no milk. Sounds like that's what happened here sadly.
You did it right though lol, just knock out a fem wyvern and she should have 5 milk in her inv, 50 if it's an alpha.

K

Katie Marshall

Get the milk and kill it fast too, those suckers dont stay down too long in my experience lol

P

Pete Hill

stupid question.. they are wild ones you are knocking out correct..

F

Felicia Kirksey

I guess dedicated is different in that sense. You can remilk the same wyvern over and over as long as you drag it back to where it belongs and go out of render range. No wait period.

L

Lenny Malcolm

Likely already knocked out and farmed. Kill it so itll respawn a freshie unless it woke up already. Rule of thumb, if its empty, make it respawn, works for everything, milk, cp etc

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom