Contact advertising [email protected]

I just re-read the Blackwatch Reyes skin’s description and realized that Reyes was...

T

Trey Fields

I just re-read the Blackwatch Reyes skin’s description and realized that Reyes was also an Overwatch commander before everything. As a reaper main (among others), I want to see an Overwatch Reyes skin in the game. Who’s with me?!

Edit: Apparently there was an event with human Reyes but I’m new to the game. I would still like to have a permanent skin

A

Armand Joseph Dela Cruz

Yeah, he led the original strike team but Jack was instead chosen to lead it once it became a full blown organization.

A

Armand Joseph Dela Cruz

Also iirc devs said this is not Gabe in the pic, unless the pic is just for attention

J

Joke Lhant

Perhaps during the Uprising event? ;o
We got Combat Medic Ziegler there and Cadet Tracer,, Which both look like this outfit on Gabe

B

Brent Hazelton

Uprising is just around the corner

A

Angie Aparicio

This is why Gabe will never have an overwatch skin

A

Andy Pants

Uprising gave us Blackwatch Genji, right? So if that's the case, Reyes was in Blackwatch at this point, wasn't he?

K

Kirk Hamilton

We have a Blackwatch Reyes skin, but a Commander Reyes skin would be cool too

W

Wolfgang Grabler

There is a reyes skin

A

Andy Pants

I doubt we will be getting a Commander Reyes skin, since iirc he's already leading/in Blackwatch during this.

C

Chris Johnson

... you never played the uprising event? They even had his normal human voice lol

P

Paul Luis Draganigos

i belive he was head of the special overwatch task force blackwatch

M

Mike Chatman

That was the first skin I unlocked. Still one of my favorites.

M

Michael Menietti

The skin came with my game. Blackwatch Reyes. He was the original strike commander for overwatch but he didn't like the glame so he gave the position to jack Morrison(young soldier 76). He then became the strike commander of blackwatch.

C

Cara Dzuricky

I’ve been saying this for awhile now

H

Hernandez Shaquille

I'll chew you de wae to the skin of the devil

J

Josh Drake

Reyes was never the commander of overwatch, he was the lead for the international strike force that later became overwatch but the UN equivalent appointed Morris as commander. In honor of his duties and out of respect for him Morris assigned Reyes to the lead of blackwatch, their black ops dept.

N

Noah Wood

Reyes was only S.C. when it was the initial team, back when most likely they still had their own outfits, not overwatch uniforms so he probably just looked like a soldier. It was only after they started gaining prominence and started growing that they established the full organization, probably started the uniforms wtc

M

Mackenzie Thubron

wait till april and maybe there will be some more uprising skins including this one?

C

Caralee Callaghan Rayment

We already have a pre-fall Gabe skin BUT
What we DO need is a Reaper face reveal skin; basically, a skin where Gabe is the Reaper but he's not wearing the mask

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom