Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I just hatch my giga egg it’s hatched twins I’m so happy didn’t expect that :000(1 is...

V

Vũ Nguyễn

I just hatch my giga egg it’s hatched twins I’m so happy didn’t expect that :000(1 is male another is female)I put 1k meat in each of them ( never breed or hatch gigas , but tamed 1 male giga, friend lets me breed with his female giga and hope it will be hatch female!!!) after 12hours I come back , they’ve grow up!!! But only see one still there but bloody as hell, so I check the tribe history “ your female giga lv300 starved to death” but the male is still alive( almost die too)now I got 2 male giga, but in ragnarok gigas spawn rate are rare as hell!!FML( sorry for my bad English btw)...!

L

Luke Skeavington

Make dodo kibble aswell if youre leaving them unattended

S

Sarah Butler

Prob no food left in feedinh trough. But if there that rare rates why have i sern 4 in area by bace and 2 green obi? One of witch i tamed snd rest helped to tame

R

Ryan Bin-jamin

Feel lucky u play a stupidly boosted server, I've had sleepless nights for the past 7 days and I'm just over half way thanks to x2 weekend.. I have to put 200 dodo kibble in each one and fill them with meat ten have cooked meat in troughs fridges full ready to instant stock when I log back on and add 400+ turrets to my breeding base just so it's not all ruined and a waste of time when some player decides he wants to kill a few baby's for the fun of it and that only gives me 6 hours offline

N

Nathaniel David O'Rourke

What suver you on i got some you can f with lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom