Contact advertising [email protected]

I just had a 704,000 skill score x6 and some idiot decides to ram me

A

Alejo Nahuel Pina

I just had a 704,000 skill score x6 and some idiot decides to ram me

T

Troy Monga

I remember when I was at 379k skill score and this dude crashed into me... Never been pissed off so much in my life over forza lmao

A

Alejo Nahuel Pina

Troy Monga Yeah i was at 704k i straight up turned off my Xbox

L

Lily Williams

I hate when thus happens or when you crash into a tree or roll over

T

Timmy Trow

Best is to do it offline in thos small tree farms with a skill boost car. No traffic and constant drift, sideswipe skills just add some skill song to it and you are set to make heaps of xp

C

Connor Devine

I was once at 1 . 3 mill just drifting up and down the airstrip must have went up and down at least 150 times and as I was about to stop to collect the points I hit the Lampost at the bottom of the strip - the day I almost felt like crying

T

Tato Enuqashvili

I hate that so much :| that is the worst experience in this game :|

M

Macauley Todd

Welcome to h3

N

Nathan Barratt

Waste of time as you don't get anythink if it's over 300,000 as you only get 3 skill points at a time regardless if you have 300,000 or 300,000,000 skill chain

D

David Pidduck

Welcome to forza all the idiots that moan cause they never win but insist on ramming everyone

M

Mitchel Peets

I had a 150,500x10 and some dude comes outta no wear one mic was lost that day

A

Alex Saner

B

Bartek Godawa

I had 1.2 mil with skill song and when a ai crashed into me i had to buy a new controller

R

Rick Leandro

I hate being rammed but that being said; remember there are some very young kids playing at times.

C

CJ Carpenter

This is the story of my life right here!

A

Aaron Higgs

You dont get any extra xp after 100,000 x 6 anyway so dont really matter it was just a waste of time that high anyway haha

H

Hidde Jan Jansma

I would have thrown my controller through the window my dude...im so sorry

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom