Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I hope that it’s better than NBA 2K 18

E

Emek Korkmaz

I hope that it’s better than NBA 2K 18

J

Jovan Salome

my ocd kills me when i buy games from gamestop with their superglue like labels. can't they use ones that peel off easily?

A

Alejandro Espinosa Lopez

NBA 2K18 is one of my favorite games in the Switch. I wouldn’t change it for anything. I’m sorry you don’t think the same!

L

Luke Lovelock

Xbc2 is great. Do yourself a favour though and watch a few combat explaining videos.

D

Dorian Guov

dang 55 bucks for a pre-owned game? Gamestop makes a killing off of people selling back their games lol

A

Aaron Dacanay Austria

x100 better

D

D.T. Stroschein

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay better. Congrats!

J

Jeremy Milam

Not that you can compare the 2, considering they are totally different genres...

R

Rod Solomon

It’s way better!

D

Damon Foley

Right now, on 1/25/18, XC2 is my favorite Switch game AND arguably the BEST Switch game (for years to come). Kindly don't compare this gem of a game with a garbage sports title, thank you.

A

Alan Kris Hall

One of the finest rpg's ever crafted. The combat and story are superb.

J

Jordan Junio

Great game, best jrpg game i ever play

R

Roberto Acosta González

10000000 veces

D

Dimitri Nakos

I'm a huge RPG fan from the early 90s and I just started playing it not too far into it but last night about 3 hours in this part of the story really got me entertained and wanting to play more. I'm early into the combat but it seems promising.

E

Eric Gonzales

Don't get frustrated or overwhelmed...!!!! It's a grind at first to learn the combat, but it's soooooo worth it once you figure everything out. I had never played an RPG like this and swore Zelda was the best Nintendo franchise. Now after 100 hours I can say that this might be the best game Nintendo has ever released.

A

Amir Al-Islam

Ugly graphics in handheld mode, looks better on tv

D

Damon Foley

I only play in handheld mode, and it's still a beauty of a game!

C

Christian Marshall

9Xs better then 2K. You miss every layup in 18. But the story in xenoblade 2 is amazing, and the music is amazing, and the gameplay is amazing

J

Jack Bailey

Well obviously

J

James Page

It is

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom