Contact advertising [email protected]

I haven't played comp in any season , I just took my time to learn the game before...

• Thread starter Mãdãlin Novac
  • Start date
M

Mãdãlin Novac

I haven't played comp in any season , I just took my time to learn the game before jumping into it , so now it's the time to climb the ranks . I was curious , what max rank can you get if you win all placements and do well in every match ? I know that is kind of an utopy , but I'm being just curious

A

Aadil Saqib

You can get as high as GM even. Tho the highest I've personally seen is Slayergramps place 3900 on his Smurf.

B

Brandon Culley

The highest you can place is gm but that's not likely at all if you weren't gm last season

T

Travis Doyle

Your internal mmr (rank) is figured out by the game before level 20 somewhat and as a qp player you average rank will be the players you qp against. Once you enter placements (no matter you win/loss) it will both put you in games (placements) with players there about of your skill/rank and will either put you up slightly if you are playing better then what they think you are or a bit lower if you think you will not survive in a higher rank playing like you do. so after all 10 placements and you get gold it just means you were gold (just an example to explain) all along (up until now your mmr has risen to gold through qp ect). If you think you are a better player then said Gold rank (a qp veteren knows the game well so it may just be your mechanical abilities the game thinks is low ie aim) and you will climb out of gold rank in time once you adjust to the comp atmosphere and the fact you will be punished for your mistakes in game alot more.

D

Donny Juan

the highest you can get is 5000sr making you top500 place 1

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom