Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I have not finished BOTW yet. Is it worth purchasing any of the DLC? Or should I...

J

Justin Ubay

I have not finished BOTW yet. Is it worth purchasing any of the DLC? Or should I finish the main story first?

L

LeoVutton Ballard

yep

J

Joshua Tripp

I'd say finish the story first, then buy the dlc personally
The dlc is for both packs though mind you so it's gonna be a lot of content hitting you in the face

T

Tanner Stephens

Id say the dlc flows better if you haven't beaten the game.

Example:
You've already beat ganon and people keep saying they believe in you.

DLC armor is almost useless if you've put in significant time into leveling armor and health

J

Juan León

I really wish I had the DLC when I started the game back in May. The DLC is much better if you haven't beaten the game.

M

Mark Ceralde

Does the second DLC have any storyline additions? Haven’t played it yet

C

Cody Johnson

Yes

L

Luke Lovelock

I personally am bitterly disappointed in both dlc packs so far. They are empty. Give garbage armour and add nothing to the world at all. I love botw and was championing it for goty... but tbe dlcs are pure trash. Of course this is my opinion and lots of people think what you get is great.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

The DLC is worth it

J

Jack Crockatt

Personally don't think I'm getting it, have finished the game recently- I loved it (though not as much as other people do). I would rather put my money into another game, see how you feel after the story

W

Warren Whillock

Dlc 1 was great fun, dlc 2 had fun shrines and a good dungeon but overall really disappointing and not recommended

R

Ryan Morrison

DLC pack 2 only kicks in when you have defeated the 4 divine beasts. By that time, you are pretty much ready to take on the final boss

J

Justin Serapion

Yes and yes

W

Wade Wilson

Do it boi, you wont regret it

K

Kenny Kuang

The dlc is what it is. Something more to play with and add some more cloths and enhance your abilities. I think it is well worth it just for the extra heart and abilities.

T

Tim Daley

Yes my girlfriend just finished the game after getting the new dlc she loves it. Great game!

D

David Rees Jenkins

interesting I wasn't buying it because I thought it was some extra story not just stuff

R

Richard K. Rivera

Hell yes, the DLC 1 & 2 content is better than the main game itself, in my opinion. For only $20 there is so much content. But play the DLC after you beat the main story.

R

Richard K. Rivera

DLC1 is extremely hard (Trial of the Sword) but DLC 2 is more fun and easy.

Z

Zach Meadows

Yes, and no. I’ve done everything but beat Ganon, and am loving the DLC before I do so. I should have beat him months ago, but I’m terrible at finishing games.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom