Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I have been looking around online and coming up with no answers, so hope you guys...

J

Joshua Alder

I have been looking around online and coming up with no answers, so hope you guys might be able to help, I have a server on aberration with a few friends on xb1 nitrido and was hoping to spawn in the world bosses, iv tried a few different commands in different area's with no results, is it possible to do spawn them in (broodmother, monkey, dragon).
I know that if we was to ascend from the island up that would work, but would like to host events and trials, any info would be a great help thank you

C

Chris Anderson

No only the final boss for aberration can be spawned on the aberration map

J

Joshua Alder

Well that sucks, but thank you for the info, may have to map jump then, thanks again

S

Steven Scanlon

You can switch between maps and data is save for when you switch back so go to the island do the bosses then switch back

J

Joshua Alder

Nice one Thank you, will have to talk to the other members and see what they think, thanks again guys

A

Aaron Firmingham

I assume you want to unlock all the tek. This will unlock it. It also unlock all other engrams also

J

Joshua Alder

That sounds great thank you, still a shame that the bosses are not available, thanks again

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom