Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I have a titanosaur stuck in my gates, should I log off for the night and see what...

J

James Ward

I have a titanosaur stuck in my gates, should I log off for the night and see what happens or is it safe to shoot it and lead it away. Afraid it will just aggro on my base instead of kiting away

M

Matt Henwood

Open the gates to get it unstuck and hope it wonders back out again, agroing it will probs break a lot of stuff

D

Dustin J Makarow

Get an ally to kite it or itll wreck the whole base in 3 swipes

H

Heath Williams

You don’t shoot it if any thing have some one leave the tribe with a bird to agro it. Turn off turrets so they can get it. Hope for the best but don’t let anything with a green name touch it or your gona have to melt it.

J

James Ward

Welp... I'm new to my server, a solo player and don't know anyone. Looks like I'm fucked

J

Jordon Thomas West

Destroy the gate. Simple

H

Heath Williams

Tame dimorphadons and wreck it.

D

Dayna DeMarco

What I did with my tribemate is we flew above and behind it shoot it w tranq arrows in the direction you want it to go in, it'll adjust so you should as well don't let it turn on you otherwise it'll go back after your things. But we always managed even when it was on our gates three feet from our door.

J

James Ward

Crisis dealt with, had to ask a friend to log on and join the server to gimme a hand

J

James Ward

Thanks everyone

G

Grant Gillett

A swarm of vultures wil wreck a Titanosaurous but it will wreck your base in the process..

C

Charles Mcdonald

Have an ally kill it because if you touch it then it will tear your base up lol

J

Joshua Randall

Quetz with a ramp

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom