Contact advertising [email protected]

I have a question! Why people calling 2k18 trash when its just that they can't play or...

J

Jacoby Johnson

I have a question! Why people calling 2k18 trash when its just that they can't play or take the time to learn they shot?

D

Derek Perkinson

Facts

N

Nathan Hallock

Ikr, plus people gotta realize it just came out and they have a shit ton of bugs to fix.......

H

Hayden Joseph

The fact that we accept them putting out a game with bugs is fucking retarded. If the game isn't ready don't put it on the market it's simple. I can understand small things but deleting players taking away clothing that shit is ridiculous.

T

Tae Keyes

When you know you're good and you still smoke wide open layups

J

Jáÿ Hills

Nah bro I don't call no one trash cause this game b on its bs sometimes

Y

Yesh Salgado

What shot y'all guys using I've been trying different ones but I want a really consistent one

A

Anthony Chapman

Facts my guy niggas is real trash out here

J

Jacoby Johnson

Caveman67Coby... I still have some improvements to make.

J

Jacoby Johnson

Its better to play with a team...cause they rarely pass the ball even when wide open; but I make it work with randoms

A

Austin Snyder

Real shit. They want that cheese ass arcade shit full of so much animation it's unrealistic. This shit is for the ones who know how to ball. Who can understand how to run an offense and don't cheat on defense. For the ones who understand how to drive a lane and don't shit try and run an animation to break an ankle every time to get a good shot. If you think 2k18 is trash then you are bitch made and suck at ball.

K

Kleykens Patrick

Most people wanna a run and gun game in my opinion that ain't basketball

M

Malik Mcfly

You gotta understand 2k always rush there release, and leading up to the release they talk like they perfected it this time. Majority of the shit happening now to everyone happened when 17 dropped. So to us it's like y'all did all that talking and campaigning just to put out another shit game that's gonna have an abundant amount of patches before the next one drop.

M

Malik Mcfly

Like it hasnt been a week and they already put out a patch

G

Grape Swish

No i call 2k trash cuzz its been a week and i havent got my myplayer or my VC bacc that they stole

D

Denny Patrick

Hahaha true I'm pretty shitty myself but don't cry the game is trash I know I have to grind to get better

D

Damian King

You are right but thy are also right. It’s hard af and layups and shots are hella bricked

J

Jacoby Johnson

Yea that I can agree with but I'm getting use to pulling off the and one's now... But I still blow a couple of wide open ones from here and there

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom