Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I have a question since the release of the switch and because I'm planning to get the...

H

Haris Raftis

I have a question since the release of the switch and because I'm planning to get the digital version of pokken tournoument dx i wanted to ask you guys. If my switch gets damaged or something else and it can't be repaired will i be able to transfer my account with all the digital games and physical games' progress to my new switch or i will have to start from the beginning with new account and lose my progress and digital games?

N

Nik Lal

Game saves are stored on the system, so it’s possible that you’ll lose your progress if the system has to be replaced. But you won’t have to re-purchase your games. You can download them again for free from the eShop.

D

David Rodriguez

If it has warranty and you send it in to nintendo they can transfer it for you is what some have said

D

Derek Strickland

Nintendo typically will transfer the data, but yeah, there's a chance it can be lost. It's a shame :(

J

J.T. Melanson

Make sure you back up your data if you can.

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

it will stay with yor account, just need to load your acccount on the new system. then redownload

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

you have to use same account , email ....

H

Haris Raftis

Thank you all for your timeyou really helped me out i will back up my data when i find time

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom