Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I have a mouse problem i cant seem to resolve, nor actually find any discussion on....

T

Tom Sak

I have a mouse problem i cant seem to resolve, nor actually find any discussion on. When playing any of the ark maps. I have the left button as forward and the right button as fire. Its been this way sence i started playing Arc. Something like over 600 hours. Now if i want to move forward or fire a wepon i have to hit the mouse button as many times as six before i can move forward or fire a wepon.
What i have done is try 6 diffrent mice, wireless and plugin. My wife has no problem, i have even used her mouse,, i have the same problem then too. I have delited all mouse drivers, and usb drivers,,,, Same problem,,, any ideas??

L

Luke Godfrey

reset ur controls in the settings

L

Luke Godfrey

probs a mouse with multiple buttons

L

Luke Godfrey

mine has 7 plus the scroll wheel witch counts as 3

J

Josh Evans

these people are more interested in talking than helping. i will try to help you. im sure your mouse works fine out of ARK. so this is a config issue within the game. the first thing we can try is to go into your ark folder (....\Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor) and delete the files Input.ini, Engine.ini, DeviceProfiles.ini and Compat.ini. this may correct it, it may not. Try this and let me know. :)

T

Tom Sak

Hello Josh, i did as you suggested but i am sad to say, it didnt fix the problem. i really dont know what else to do.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom