Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I have a friend who's looking to jump from console and I may help him do the build....

A

Artie McFly

I have a friend who's looking to jump from console and I may help him do the build. Just wondering which kinda build you'd all suggest? Budget: Maybe $600-700 USD? Don't think he's looking for anything too crazy/doesn't matter if AMD vs. Intel. He also plans to play Overwatch and prob some strat games.

I was thinkin' something based around an i7-7600k? or Ryzen 5-1500X.

F

FoJo Joseph Sanchez

Save yourself the money from i7. Just do i5 and spend more on the GPU. Don't know what to suggest for AMD because I haven't kept up with their latest line of CPU's. That, pair it with a 1050ti and 1060 and the rest is history

G

Gabe Densmore

If you add about an extra $100-200 on your budget, you can get a decent prebuilt. I've got a prebuilt Cyberpower PC with a 1050ti for around ~$875 on newegg

B

Bryant Gump

I have the 1600x and the box 1060 6 gb and I can play at 100 plus fps at 1080p and with a good deal you can get a pc with that for about 600 ish

P

Pedro Santiago

If u lived near me I would help u .. :(

P

Pedro Santiago

J

James Ibanez

There’s a HP i5 8gb GTX1060.3G for $499 at Walmart.

I’d suggest that for a good starter gaming PC. Just install a SSD and re-install windows without the HP software.

C

Chris Hunt

Ryzen 3 1300x 1060 3gb, MSI or ASrock b350 Mobo. Start there

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom