Contact advertising [email protected]

I have a big problem with my gpu ...while im gaming gpu is around 80 -87 (its a blower...

M

Matej Mihalik

I have a big problem with my gpu ...while im gaming gpu is around 80 -87 (its a blower style cooler) and i already did try to change my fan curve and its still extremly hot ...does anyone please know what can i do to lower heat a little at least......
PS gpu is gtx 1070

J

Jim Sweigart

Thats the blower style cooler for ya.

J

James Luckhurst

Download OpenHardwareMonitor and manually set the gpu fan to 100% before you start gaming, that will help dissipate the heat as much as possible from the start and hopefully lower your maximum temperature

J

Jacob Asher

I mean... As long as you're not past that you're fine lol

A

Angelique Hoekstra

I have my fan on 100% always in afterburner.My temp still is 78c-82c but i think thats okay.

A

Angelique Hoekstra

And i use R9 390x wich is a hothead with his 350w sucking power

M

Matej Mihalik

i like to lie on bed and play some games and the thing is if i put it on 100% its loud af

A

Aroutin Abramian

Throw it inside the pool

R

Rafael Abesamis Santiago

Aircon

M

Manuel Fredrick Thodos

Kinda sad cause my 780 ti is blower doesnt go over 72c max load. Try changing thermal paste?

C

Chris Santana

I changed the paste on mine and have really seen higher than 68c under load

F

Franek Glowacki

temps a little high but within spec. dont stress :p

M

Manuel Fredrick Thodos

What are temps in your house in general that could affect it as well. If your sitting 35 to 40c idle then ya expect 70 to 80s.

A

Andrew Starenczak

Temperature is fine

Z

Znerol Rosario Sison

i have blow style 980 ti and its pass to 84 last year some of my high end games but i manage to change its fan curve and 78c is max when i play total war warhammer but i dont know other games maybe 80c

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom