Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I have 5762 hrs played on ark, yes some of you say it's a no life... with that said,...

E

Eddie Saueer

I have 5762 hrs played on ark, yes some of you say it's a no life... with that said, if anyone is intrested in rolling around with me, wiping dedicateds, learning the ropes and setting up metal base forges chem benches all in 40 mins I'm willing to teach you the fastest and most efficient ways....
Rules. You don't argue, I'm open to your ideas, I'll let you experiment and if I don't like it I will reason why it's not good. I've never been raided , and when I have it's because I just started....

So if your willing to learn the grind or just PvP. Dm me. Looking for 3 to 5 people

J

John Hartsaw

What times do you usually play? I'm on like 11 to 2am central us time and usually 10am to 1 or to interview afternoon...all day pretty much Sunday and mondays

D

Darren Birchall

ive been wanting someone to roll around dedicateds with and pvp lodes so I'm down

L

Lewis Hutcheon

Sounds like fun dude

M

Matt Copeland

what happen to your 11official servers that you are alpha on Jason Scott Dardeen

E

Eddie Saueer

^let the hater hate, but won't give us server lol

L

Lewis Hutcheon

My gt is "Lewis PSG 2017" I'm from Scotland btw.

D

Duane Nachbaur

Ok Neegun

J

Johnny Gutz

Screenshots or it didn't happen Lol. I did the math ...to date, it has been 15,340 hours( minus an error of maybe 8 hours due to release time. )since the first xbox release of ARK. .

that means you have played for a total of literally 240 entire days out of the past year and 9 months. That's literally more than 1/3 of that time. Which would leave you with 9578 hours to sleep in the same timeframe. Which means you only slept for roughly 1.61 hours per night TOPS since the game was released.

G

Gary Sheffield

I have 220days 3hrs 14 min...and there is no way that is possible when I work 12hrs a day for 2 weeks out of every month, I leave my Xbox on quite often so I'm thinking as long as ur in menu you "on the clock"

E

Eddie Saueer

Ironic that this turned into a pissing contest... I simply stated were I stood, believe it or not... those who join will see my claim, those of you that hate can hate. You don't phase mee.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom