Contact advertising [email protected]

I hate the usps, was waiting on a gtx 1070 that was supposed to be here today and...

• Thread starter Jonnathon Clayton
  • Start date
J

Jonnathon Clayton

I hate the usps, was waiting on a gtx 1070 that was supposed to be here today and never came... upgrading from a gtx 760...

P

Philip Gooch

I read that as USP-S at first.

B

Brian Bresse

At least they don’t leave a cpu, gpu, mobo and ran out in rain all separate times like fedex did with me

N

Nick Schafer

They will come all the way to 9 pm if I recall. They always do houses last

S

Sáfár Tomi

Can I have your 760?

B

Blake Dalenko

Out I ordered a mobo Saturday with 2 day shipping and it syet to ship

R

Robert Kenman

Duh... Mail has gotten pretty lax of late. Waiting on a new mobo from CPL, still hasn't shipped.

R

Robert Kenman

Boi.. it's a day late.. it's the 3rd mate. You've been duped.

D

David W Youngman

Usually cover any parcels in a plastic bag if you have tracking on your package call your local post office they should resolve it within a day

A

Adnan Rahaman

just use micro center & new egg will-call

C

Carlos Jr Valdez

Usps has been really behind. They're all union with no sense of urgency. They need to hustle to keep up. I work at a different carrier and were running circles just to make sure every package gets delivered the same day we receive it. I'm glad I'm warehouse even though it's a mission.

J

Jonnathon Clayton

Wow it was supposed to be in VA today but it never left LA,

N

Nathan Podmore

I have a core 2 duo 9550 8gb RAM 750Ti went from that to 1070 6gb I7700 16gb dd4 and ssd boy have I been missing out!

K

Kyle Alan

get prime bro

C

Chris Ali

USPS has been good to me. I know exactly when my package will be delivered as it arrives with the mail. UPS and FedEx are decent for anything but apartment buildings, especially walk-ups. They often don't make any attempt to deliver the package and lie about it.

J

Jesse Slone

They better gurry up mate. Id call em up fuming!I got me the 1060. But the 1080 Ti is what Id really like

J

Jonnathon Clayton

Update my 1070 that was supposed to be here yesterday in Virginia is in BATON ROUGE LA PROCESSING CENTER

D

Dominick Esposito

Definitely get amazon prime. I ordered ram last Thursday and got it Friday by 12 in the afternoon. Basically less than 24 hours. I ordered it at 2pm

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom