Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I don't want to hear anyone complaining that there's no games.

R

Richard Gutierez

I don't want to hear anyone complaining that there's no games.

J

Jason James Grubb

The library is still growing.

Mod watching, keep it civil in the comments please

C

Clint Fronterhouse

Dragon ball xenoverse 2 is missing from this list and that was mentioned day one

J

Jacob Stafford

My poor wallet.

D

Diana Gunn Fields

My complaint is I can't find a Switch, they are all sold out here

K

Kyle Owen

No games at this exact moment though so yea.....

M

Mark Manser

Nothing ground breaking

D

Derek Beattie

I repeat. Best first year for a console ever.

J

Jair Kouwenhoven

When it comes to Nintendo it seems that enough individuals will complain about everything. Saying the Switch does not have enough games at the moment seems insane to me. Crapping on Indie games by saying those aren't proper games, stupid. If you don't like Nintendo games, and indie games is also not your thing, fine......go buy something that has what you like and understand. Know what you are buying and properly investigate and decide if it fits your needs. I for one think Nintendo is having enough games and doing a good job to keep them coming. The Switch was released in March this year. Just a little over 4 months ago! They are in great shape for there first year...

M

Marc Re Percussion

I've got over 30 on my switch lol no games pft...

S

Shota Naro

Yep lol people don't want to wait I have had my switch since April

D

David Corcoran

Put this release schedule side by side with xbone and PS4 then ask the same question... I'm not trolling but was chuffed to hear square enix and others were gonna support the switch using the unreal engine so we would get the games just the graphics not as great ( like when snake pass got ported) hardly any major 3rd party support.... tekken uses unreal engine no switch version... street fighter uses unreal no switch version.... there is an awful wiff of WiiU off the switches release schedule 6 months of a hell of a lot of nothing then a maybe decent 1st party game it's not enough

B

Bojan LoneWolf Nikolovski

So thats why more footage from skyrim was not shown its still in development.

K

Keven-dave Villeneuve

I dont want to be a party breaker lol, i really dont enjoy indi game, for me it really suck, and about retro game, i have them all, i cannot wait for mario odyssey, mario & rabbit, maybe sonic and pokken tournament!!!

A

Aaron Briggs

Don't worry there will be complainers

J

Jake Odgie Sherwood

No dragon ball fighterz... Fail

B

Brooke Rothschild

Those games aren't for everyone....

B

Brooke Rothschild

I'm skeptical about the switches future regarding third party,so I'm just treating switch as a secondary console at least that way I can enjoy what I bet with comparing it to ps4 etc

E

Eric Wynne Ho

SQUARE-ENIX is Third Party, but only 2D games, DQ11 will be announced in SW after 3DS &PS4 sale period ended.

S

Stephen Mahadeo

There's is only about 4 games I want from that list...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom