Contact advertising [email protected]

I don't understand how matchmaking works. How did we even get 3 unranked players, who...

H

Hanz D Bulwark

I don't understand how matchmaking works. How did we even get 3 unranked players, who are also below level 100, against a team with 2 players above level 600?

A

Agustin Rocha

*Cough* skill level

V

Veljko Lazarević

It's based on your MMR, not on your level. That means that those 600+ lvl people are similarly skilled as those -100 lvl players, and same with you.

To put it simply, it's based on how good you are, not what level you are

R

Rebecca Ann Jones

This freaked me out for a second cuz I played lucio last night with 2 un ranked under 100s who played mei and zen ;-; I thought this was my match and you suffered through it too

G

Georgia Gowan

Unranked means their MMR puts them at your rank. It doesn’t really mean anything. I get unranked people in my master games that are level 30 but they play at master level

W

Wayne Young

Just laugh to the fact that two level 600s arent good enough to get out of gold haha

N

Nathie Ri

They match you with people with similar skill rank. It doesnt take into account the levels.

S

Sagar R

Git Gud

D

Dyan Long

Level isn't taken into account
The unranked people wouldve had a similar MMR and ended at silver/gold last season
I've had people with gold portraits on my team and still lost

A

Arina Grebneva

Levels doesn't matter. These still just prob also low skilled

S

Shaun Combrinck

because its not levels you dumb shit, its only an indication how long they have been in the game. its not an RPG there are no level up no stat increases no bonus hp for levels. no skill or power is reflected in the overwatch promotion system.the longer your in a game the faster you get a shiny portrate border thats all.

I

Ian Dunn

Because skill level, also you’re under Diamond - from then onwards you cannot be grouped with Unranked players.

K

Katja Kuvaja

I played with dia/masters with my under lvl 25 (in qp). So, it's all just numbers.

J

Jashawn Campbell

It’s based off of your skill in game not your level

D

Dusty Crow

I got paired with a bunch of unranke other day thought oh shit. We steam rolled the enemy team

B

Benedict Kwok

Level doesn't matter dude,and btw the i ranked players might be plat u don't know☹

S

Simon Nøttveit

Level. Does. Not. Define. Skill

A

Anthony Sure Man

*ahem*

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom