Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 I don't think allies should be able to destroy your base what y'all think?

M

Michael Green

I don't think allies should be able to destroy your base what y'all think?

T

Trey Warde

They can't. Only if they do sneak stuff like drop c4 next to structure and shoot it

D

David Allen

Disagree. Letting someone have access to your base is a risk. No matter tribe or ally there should be always be that element I believe.

J

Jeffrey Martinez

Something definitely needs to be done about ally raiding

M

Michael Lowry

Who's to say they don't plant the c4 back away un alli and blow c4

D

Daz Cave

Set another account up allie urself to it and stick a big guntower in ur base with it stops them sneeky allies being in ur base without ur permission and you can always turn it off if you want them in ur base my friend done this verry effective lol

S

Seth Thurman

How about they make it so nothing bad ever happens, you can't be raided, tames can't be killed, never freeze or starve and have all the materials in infinite amounts with no weight limit.

T

Taylor Tomas

Agreed

A

Andrew Crepeau

I think you had it Mike, If an alli does excessive damage it should auto-unalli them.

R

Robert Bush

I don't allow allegiances on my server...

A

Ark Lark

I agree! If you unally there should be like a 24 hour timer and notification to let you know somebody unallied..have faced many snakes on official

J

Jerami Ward

That's the risk/reward behind having allies. Make sure you can trust the people you ally (if you do at all), and keep up tribe relations between them. An auto de-ally system would only have a place inside of dedicated servers (imo).

W

Winston Zumaeta

I agree, its ridiculous u have to use a work around to defend. They should have a seperate option for allies and no allies.

T

Tony Jackson

People should not ally with randoms. If they are not your friend..., they are not your friend.

F

Fernandoo Quiroz

Bruh what happened to the argys ?

J

Jhaeydan Edwards

i agree

C

Coleman Donelle

Nope i dont like them in base i want to make an alt tribe n drop turrets

T

Taylor Eckenrode

Had an alliance once in an official server, got on facebook one day and noticed them posting pics in here of our mutated ptera cave saying it was their tames, lol. I was like they really out here coming into our base when we’re offline

J

Jack SilverBurn

Governance makes it too where they cant if you have the right settinga

R

Ryan Sykes

I like the feature as it keeps some alliance's from getting to strong

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom