Contact advertising [email protected]

I dont know why but i love this car for all applications drag, drift... What's yalls...

N

Nick Dietrich

I dont know why but i love this car for all applications drag, drift... What's yalls favorite import drifter? Or import drag car? If you have one that is.

A

Ayrdan Lux

The AE86 is an extremely well balanced car. Personally, it's one of my all-time favorites. Anyway, by "import" I'm assuming you mean "JDM" (Japanese Domestic Market)? If so, my favorite JDM drag car would be my AWD TT-V8 '16 MX-5 (my best standing mile with it was 20.853), and my favorite drifter would be my '98 Supra HE.

N

Nick Dietrich

Yes I mean JDM but import is just a comfortable slang for me I guess you can say. And the supra is my second or third favorite only to the gtr r34 vspec I guess in the rare midnight purple.

N

Nick Dietrich

A

Ayrdan Lux

Nice! The JZA80 Supra has been my favorite car for as long as I can remember. I owe my first ever Forza 200k drift run to my HE Supra in FH3.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

N

Nick Dietrich

I have yet to get a 200k. But ive gotten damn close at farm side and Byron suburbans

A

Ayrdan Lux

My 200k was in Hillside, but my best run in Byron Suburbs was 162k (again, with my HE Supra).
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom