Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I currently have a maintenance position open on my player dedicated server your...

R

Robert Larocco

I currently have a maintenance position open on my player dedicated server your responsibilities would include keeping the city repaired keeping the patreon compound repaired keeping the server Community Center repaired also help assist in the capture of trolls and so on this is a primarily PVE position. This position is not allowed to raid anyone and no one is allowed to raid you. You will be under the administrators tribe and labeled an administrator Helper and head of Maintenance the weekly payment is two Bush Berry seeds Bush Berry seeds are used for the administrator Halls at this location you can choose one of 10 rooms that will have either a cave drop an Ocean Drive or two ocean drops or two cave drops of any colors between red yellow and blue keep in mind this is a like a lottery setup he don't know what is in each room.

If you're interested in this position please message me on here so we can set up a scheduled time for an interview over Xbox so we can go more into detail about the position.

The ark server EST server is an equal-opportunity server we do not discriminate against age sex religion or race or way of life.

PS for all you people out there that's never done anything with the public nor run a server or Raid leader of any kind of MMO I don't expect you to understand why I interview but if you have done these things you know where I'm coming from. So please keep your negative comments to yourself because nobody wants to read them. Thank you

C

Curtis Fox

This interview sounds scarier than my one at Mc Donalds

J

John Hartsaw

Sounds interesting. .I'm looking to for a new server to join as it is.. The server I've been playing on switched to the island because ragnarok keeps dc everyone and xbox keeps going to home screen..Can I come check your serve out as a player first to see how how things are?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom