Contact advertising [email protected]

I bought a Zotac gtx 1060 GPU along with a ryzen 5 1400 and 8 GBs of RAM , I dont own...

A

Ahmad Magdy

I bought a Zotac gtx 1060 GPU along with a ryzen 5 1400 and 8 GBs of RAM , I dont own any games on it currently so i gave it a try with League of Legends , I played on Ultra settings and I was frustrated to find that my average FPS (120 as shown in the game pic ) is much lower than the average FPS for this card on the same game ? how to know whether my GPU is giving its best and how to achieve the 200 fps mark ? I've set the FPS cap to unlimited and still the same

V

Ville-Waltteri Herrala

Well where did you pull the average of 200 FPS from? It could be heavily skewed in terms of average since there will be a lot of people in the top percentages who have their card and CPU OC'd as well as custom loop liquid cooling... Could also be an issue with your GPU throttling down, as LoL is not all that demanding of a game...

N

Nikolas Killa

1060 3GB or 1060 6GB?

Z

Zarmhee John San Felix

F

D

Damion Kush Medz Harrison

What resolution u running at

J

Jamie W. Stevens

Spectre and meltdown

G

Goutam Bose

Actually it's the gpu not on full throttle league is a light game. Iv played it with many gpus such as rx 480 8gb, 1060 6/3gb, 980ti and 1070 as well, but thr framerate didn't vary much, it depend more on what processor u have rather than the gpu as it is an e sports game. Around 150 is fine. And if u r getting a constant 125 even during team fights, that's very very good fps tbh.

A

Alfred Sancho

no need to worry, you won't need more than 144fps on any games. plus if you can play more than 60 fps on most new games no need to worry. LoL is just LoL

R

Ryan Jenken

Yeah unless you have a 400 dollar free sync display you can only see 60 fps and infact ypu shpuld lock it at 60 fps to prevent screen tearing

T

Tony Huu Tran

Why the fuck do you even need 120fps/200fps for anyways?
What different is it going to do in League Of Legends when it's not even a demanding game at all unlike CSGO, COD & Battlefield.

If you don't got a 144hz Monitor With Free-Sync & G-Sync then don't bother at all becauce stable 60fps is already fine for gaming anyways.

A

Ashley Siddons

Why wud u want 200 fps ? U will never actually get that unless u got a 200 hz screen ? Just a waste of power to get anything above ur refresh rate

S

Sebastian Exigo

i have around 220 fps in a full teamfight with 4k on, with an i5 7600k oc to 5.2 and a gtx 1060 stock 6gb, 8gb ram also

O

Oskar Zlotorowicz

weak cpu

O

Oskar Zlotorowicz

what ram speed?

G

Ghostto ZF

Maybe you have switched on Vertical Sync (AKA:VSync) in League of Legands. Try to switch it off.

C

Chris Winchester

rofl, what hz monitor do you have, why shoot for 200 when your monitor probably doesnt even show it

G

Goutam Bose

I just checked , im gettin around 140-150 fps avg with GT 1030 2gb , Ryzen 1700/Crosshair VI Hero .. So dont compare the samples bro , And as i said earlier if u get around 80-100 constant during teamfights , its more than enough ..

D

David Goss

I have a 1060 3g and run 180 fps on 1080p

M

Michas Bogda

With my i5 7600 16 giga ram and gtx 1060 6 gb I play it with 300 + fps

T

Tyler Nanokeesic

It's the CPUs problem you should overclock to the highest stable setting and What ram are you running? Ryzen loves anything above 3000mhz and low timings.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom