Contact advertising [email protected]

I bought a computer almost 2 moths ago. I feel like it isnt quite up to par as i...

J

Jeremy Sanderson

I bought a computer almost 2 moths ago. I feel like it isnt quite up to par as i imagined. Im a noob, did i bottle neck anything? My FPS on 7 Days to Die is about 55. And on ARK was staying around 70. I put alot of money into this and maybe was thinking it would do more than it would. Any advice on upgrades or changes would be appriciated. tia

J

Julian Zoll

at first u buy it with OS pre installed ?

J

Joel Varuska

What resolution are you running?

A

Austin Ramsay

Thats actually a pretty good setup man..what other games do you play and what framerate do you get on those? Do you play bf1 maybe? Go into nvidia control panel and make sure the power setting under 3d settings is set to prefer maximum performance

J

Joseph Schindler

Your computer is fine, 70fps is pretty good for ark on ultra (that game sucks for optimization) and 7 days is still in alpha last I saw so that may not be the best experience (on the game end not your pc) cant say for sure. Just game on my man ✊

L

Lionel Tan

Hmm try running some benchmark n check online. U r just around there. Maybe u got a Lowe bin gpu that's all

A

Adam Van Der Breggen

1080 or 1440?

D

Dougan Graham

What power supply do you have

A

Adam Soltesz

To be fair that's close to what I get in Ark and my set up is about the same as yours. I have a Ryzen 5 1600 overclocked to 3.8ghz and a gtx 1080 and my fps in Ark are around 70-100 depending where I'm at in the map. Ark is just a terribly, terribly developed game...haha!

J

Jeremy Reslock

Ark and 7 days to die are very horribly optimised games.

P

Paul Fisher

1080ti...
also, do you have an M.2?

M

Michael Shane Boudreau

i too, measure time in frail insects

T

Thiago Sousa

This PC should slay 1080p.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom