Contact advertising [email protected]

I believe that if you finish 3000sr+ , you shouldn’t have to do placements in the next...

• Thread starter Walter Greenwood
  • Start date
W

Walter Greenwood

I believe that if you finish 3000sr+ , you shouldn’t have to do placements in the next season. They got rid of performance based sr so why would they make you take performance based placements when you’re already in diamond+. Thoughts?

B

Blake Hancock

Performance based placements were something you were told because so many people were crying "whats my mmr then if it's not my SR?!"

placed plat on console today, gold on pc. was high low plat ps4 every season and on pc I've been from bronze to plat and I was placed in gold. It still matters.

M

Matthew Johnson

Yes it’s ironic that it’s the way it is, I guess just keep things consistent across the game play that the player base actually sees. Rather than having a separate front end system for 3k- and 3k+

N

Noman Saleem

Blizzard is retarded. There shouldn't be placement matches for a 2 month season. Its fucking pointless. Just start the season where everyone left if you are gonna keep the season so short. None of the other comp games I play have such short seasons.

B

Ben Pride Cleveland

Tbh this is true

C

Chris Andreas

That goes for every elo, lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom