Contact advertising [email protected]

I am about to upgrade my system's graphics card. My current card is a 730 rinky dink...

• Thread starter Jasper Lee Rose
  • Start date
J

Jasper Lee Rose

I am about to upgrade my system's graphics card. My current card is a 730 rinky dink piece of generic crap card, and I have a 770 evga that I am going to install.

I know that 1080 ti is best, and that the 900 series is next. What level of performance can I expect from a 770? I do plan on overclocking it, and getting as much performance out of it as possible. I know I am not going to get 4k gaming, but can I expect more than a powerpoint presentation as far as framerate goes?

IF I had the cash, I would purchase a 1080 or anything remotely more powerful, but I am a lowly and broke college student.

But I happened to get very lucky and good friend of mine gave the 770 to me. They never used it, they got it from another trade.

EDIT I don't have the correct packaging for the GPU, but I believe it is a superclocked version with 2GB with GDDR5....link below

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Π

Παναγιώτης Ασλάνης

buy a 1050 ti better

W

Wayne Pritchard

I have a evga gtx 760 2gb model,didnt have any problems with alot of games besides gta 5 and the new COD ww2

P

Paul Allen

Over clock til it melts.

J

Joey Cagle

It performs about as well as a 1050 Ti but it requires more power. I have the 4gb model myself.

J

Justin Ortega

I had a asus 770 before I upgraded to a 1060 3gb I didn’t see a crazy difference mainly just playing pubg 1080p

A

Ammar Din

GTX770 should do quite well with AAA titles at 1080. You can up the resolution to 4K for lighter games no doubt.

П

Павел Лавричков

Do not recommend 1050ti wow 770 its more powerful

S

Sam Henden

4gb vram on a 1050 Ti can help a lot in some games, but as long as a game uses under 2gb, the 770 should perform significantly better

L

Luke Koch

I ran with a 770 for almost 4 years and had no problems with it.

Γ

Γιώργος Γιαμακίδης

1050ti

W

Wouter Bolderdijk

get 1050ti

D

Daniel Jonathan Kaye

Look on randomgaminginhd's YouTube video. It covers this well

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom