Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I am a launch day switch buyer that has never once dropped or mistreated my console...

B

Brandy Schroyer

I am a launch day switch buyer that has never once dropped or mistreated my console however I now have a hideous crack on my console near the screw pressure point. I am extremely disappointed!

R

Rebecca Schroyer

mine is in the exact same spot

L

Leah Broad

Mine is the same, sent it off to nintendo late last year, wanted me to pay £279, so they would fix it. sent it back the other day remembering I have insurance lol.

Z

Zach Kirk

You dropped it.

K

Kevin Bible

Mines to

M

Mike Trimble

Same with me, exact same spot

P

Patrick Williams

Oh wow... I've seen alot of these damage posts recently =/ I'm gonna have to keep an eye out on mine as well.

Has this happened to any of you that weren't "Day 1 Buyers"?

D

Dan Reid

It's been a known issue for 11 months. Overtightened screw in manufacturing near the power button. Seems to only affect early consoles.

It's affected thousands of users, myself included. It's a manufacturing defect, and Nintendo will replace the housing for free.

J

James Parker

Me too noticed it the other night, called nintendo for repair today

J

Jeremy Van-Scoy

This is a known issue and Nintendo will fix it, just call em and set it up. I got an order I'm to fix mine just have to box it and send it.

B

Benoit Leblanc

Mines too I bought it march 3 2017

J

Joe Bone

same noticed it the other day

M

Malcolm Prior

I think that one reason to provoque this caracking is due playing in handheld mode most of the time without any type of protective case. You need to use both hands for playing it, but, in the other way you're like pressing the console which is in the middle. Just a theory...

M

Matthew Horvath

I noticed a crack on the exact same spot a couple of months ago. Never dropped it either.

M

Marky Richard Poot

I never dropped my switch

C

Carlos Villegas

I droo my switch always, and never cracked, how the fuck are even doing this?

C

Chris Addams

Damn... Warranty does not cover that

F

Francisco Ignacio Fuentes Arancibia

I have my switch since the first day and i don't have any crack on the back of the case

D

Davis Green

^ Same, maybe we are just lucky :)

P

Patrick Williams

It's not her fault, guys.. If your switch is still fine then that's great, but this apparently a known issue that can happen whether you've ever dropped it or not

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom