Contact advertising [email protected]

I am 100% in love with ana, i get on average 75% scoped accuracy and around the same...

A

Ash Kirigaya

I am 100% in love with ana, i get on average 75% scoped accuracy and around the same with unscoped accuracy. I have been solo healing most games, it's not easy but feels good if you pull through :D

A

Akber Ali

Rank....? Pc or console?

Y

Yeti Jones

Stopping an ult with a dart is the best feeling

B

Bryan Otero Abraham

In console i have the same accuracy too, people just dont know how to aim lol

D

Daniella Angeline Grego

Do you have any tips for her? I've been wanting to learn. Most recent thing I've learnt is not to scope when sleep darting as she zooms back out anyway to do it

T

Tempest Rogers

you're quite the rare breed

P

Petar Mitic

Nice.

O

Ole Håvard Furuseth Bergan

Ana is the best. But Meiisbae

Z

Zeph Esprit

Same, she's the most fun sniper in my opinion.

B

Beau Popkin

Same. I recently started using her. Love her kit. She's definitely hard to solo support a team, but its possible.

What bugs me the most tho is when my team wake up someone I slept. Sometimes its on accident but other times people just don't understand how powerful it is to knock someone out for 6 secs of a team fight.

Lol or when you're trying to nanoboost someone and the wrong teammate gets in the way. 9/10 times its Mercy flying to someone.

Unscooped is more difficult for me with timing the delayed shot, but im getting better.

A

Ash Kirigaya

If there are any decent tanks here, i would like it if i could group :) PC EU

L

Lara-Chantal Hagen

I becoming better and better with her :) nice you really like her. Hope there will be more ana players out there soon After the Mercy nerf.

R

Rohan Thorat

Good better get used to playing an learning Mercy meta Bye Bye

M

Malachi Ward

I was in love with Ana first! You can’t have her!

R

Raj Lawati

as some one who used to main her in season 5-6 it gets pretty hard to play her when there are genji mains with autism

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom