Contact advertising [email protected]

I admit I am kinda upset that they remove hanzo scatter shot because I am good with...

J

Joseph Collins

I admit I am kinda upset that they remove hanzo scatter shot because I am good with scatter I kinda wish they don’t remove abilities when they add new ability it would be nice if make it where we able to switch between old abilities and new nerf ones like symmetra with her ultimate that my opinion nerf are starting to annoying me because they remove old one :/ I do like new one too but my Point is why can’t they do both please respect my opinion don’t Get too personal or toxic geez I miss hanzo scattershot :( and some other character abilities that been gone geez how dare Jeff he is so ev.....take deep breath* o-okay i am cool down I think lol have nice day everyone

S

Sean Waite

you're good at shooting at peoples feet?

J

Jake Barton

Is this bait

C

Chaz Frisell

S

Solaír Whómst Praisé

so...did they add it to ptr then? or is this you ranting in advance. because im p sure you can still go and scatter away to your hearts content until jeff says otherwise <3

J

Jiren Brown

I'm out of breath from reading this shit long sentence

O

Olly Regester-Cowan

This group is mostly shitbait and it's so fucking tiresome now. Some people post genuine stuff and it's great, then you have this dude (+other shitbait regulars) who thinks they're comedians.

K

Kasia Gurtowska

Please tell me it's bait

A

Alex Rose

K

Kc Phan

I like scatter.. But I'm glad it is being removed.. One shotting people by shooting their feet is pretty outrageous.....

A

Alex Bradtke

No one is "good" with scatter, thats like someone saying theyre good with Symmetra primary.

N

Nguyễn Phan Tử Long

Either he is infected with autism or this guy’s period key is broken.

M

Mert Tercan

well you see, I am a Hanzo main myself but I'm pretty happy that they're removing scatter arrow because it's simply too OP. The New abilities he is getting are way better and will make him a higher pick in the League aswell. And I'm pretty sure that the new ones will make him a way better Hero overall.

D

Drew Franko

Lol I only get kills with scatter or ult..... I am fucked as hanzo

D

David Jackson

“I am good with scatter” everyone is... it isn’t hard to aim at someone’s feet

C

Cairo Nelson-Barnes

Lord Jeff is pure and I shall sing his praises for all of eternity. Hallelujah to the death of scattershot.

R

Ricki Gorospe

If you're nothing without scatter, then you shouldn't have it...or actually learn to aim.

K

Kaan Bilge

They're reworking an ability because it was overpowered and you think that they should still keep the overpowered version? Ok...

J

Joseph Collins

Hey guys I go close comment of this post because I not good at explain but I like scatter yeah of course I kinda upset it remove but I like new one as well I get tiring deal with people who don’t get what I meant yeah I am sensitive I can’t help it because before people judge me for my and lack of grammar or English I go long way to learn English i am deaf but I still learn and learn

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom