Contact advertising [email protected]

I’ve made 20 mill in under 15 hours why does everyone ask for money on here seriously...

C

Cody Kalemba

I’ve made 20 mill in under 15 hours why does everyone ask for money on here seriously so easy to make it and you have fun doing haven’t even done a Goliath once

M

Marc Jackson

How you do it?

I

Ian Brown

How do you earn money by drifting everywhere?

A

Allen Houghtalen

People are lazy and don't want to grind, they just want everything handed to them.

M

Matt Downzy Downes

People just want a handout without having to do anything or as little as possible

T

Troy Aladi

Because I have a 9 to 5 and the last thing I wanna do is waste time when there is another alternative. (I dont ask for handouts I have my sources)

E

Elias Silwfalk

Then how? I can’t think of any way except playing for 15 hours straight. People have jobs so not everyone can do 15 hours straight.

L

Lee Walker

you don't need to do fifteen hours straight.. you know the game saves your progress right? go away and do your thing then come back and there it is. It's just down to impatience. Play the story through, get Goliath opened up and then sit and do two or three laps. half an hour max and with the credits boost on you get almost 2 million. or take a weekend day and do a longer race and make a heap more. And if you consider it a waste of time then maybe this isn't the game for you.

C

Cody Kalemba

nahi just got time off work obviously and well its called having a good club thats all everyone works boys why is these posts always someone acting all sassy about shit everyone needs to get along

C

Cody Kalemba

so friday to monday is a bad thing thats what yous are saying and i cant enjoy my time off cause yous think im some game junky hahaha i just like my time off

C

Cody Kalemba

im saying people need to stop asking for handouts didnt say you boys did

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom