Contact advertising [email protected]

I’m having issues with my computer now. I tried to start it up yesterday and it got to...

• Thread starter Harrison Scott Burd
  • Start date
H

Harrison Scott Burd

I’m having issues with my computer now. I tried to start it up yesterday and it got to the windows logo before freezing. Today, it sometimes gets that far but now also sometimes does this. I haven’t changed anything and I can still access BIOS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

R

Ricky Card

Last time mine did that hdd had passed away

C

Chavlier Brown

List the specs of ur system

M

Mustafa Alna'mi

Cos of this shit i sold my pc

H

Hans Becker

make a Windows Recovery usb drive, go to last restore point.

T

Tony Addams

If you can get a successful login even in sage mode try and get your data, once that's done reset C and if that doesn't work reinstall windows and all drivers. Make sure everything is seated correctly also.

Try and get your data asap incase of a failing HD

F

Faz Walker

Can you get to system repair environment? doesit have other options? Try manually on and off till it shows other options. Then try repair boot files or check and repair windows system files using system files checker in cmd.

F

Faz Walker

If you can get someone to help you who has another pc use this software by burning the tool into a usb drive.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Kayden Lee

Its your os I had the same thing happen to me

N

Nicholas Byrne

Same thing happened to me today after a recent windows update, hdd died so had to go to cex and buy a hdd all sorted now though

A

Ahmed Haracic

If you don't need any of the files on your computer, you can always format the hard drive and reinstall windows, it's as simple as that

D

Don Wickenden

Linux Mint...install steam dependencies, and live happliy ever after

D

Dakota Kaziska

Ram maybe

J

Joey EL

Since it's not known what the problem is, and you can't boot, you're going to need some type of Hardware testing apps that you can boot from

I would recommend ultimate boot CD

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I think you should test your CPU, memory, GPU, and hard drive to rule them out

And if it's not any of them, it's your motherboard

Y

Yap Cheng Hong

my pc got this happen too.....i know what happen is power supp not enought power....i got 5 hdd connect at the same time...you reinstall will get the same problem...you can try it.....i ardy fix it

D

Don Wickenden

Everyone insisting battery lvl psu's are going to be okies running their needs. Always over provision. Just cause some site says 500w psu is okay...get more. Lesson learned, right ? I'll never buy a psu under 1k...just for this reason. I want power everywhere, at all times, no flaws, no excuses, 24/7

S

Subyyal UR Rehman

ram issue

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom