Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I’ll be honest I fell off of the Nintendo for a while and I don’t know where warioware...

R

Rocco Bennett

I’ll be honest I fell off of the Nintendo for a while and I don’t know where warioware came from. But I remember this game to be more enjoyable for me (dont kill me) than mario 2d platformers! I looked up the game was received very well!! Who thinks we need another one?

K

Kat Murphy

New one was announced this week wasn't it

E

Eric Logan

Wario and waluigi game is long over due

R

Rocco Bennett

Wario ware which is 300 INSANE mini games. This is like mario but different in alot of ways lol your a treasure hunter

N

Niki Coppola

That was a crazy game. Super fun and insane that in you were essentially immortal.yet the game never felt watered down or easy due to complex level design that was built with said immortality in mind.

I

Isaac Villarreal Morin

I think we need another. Hopefully one day they get rid of the 3ds and have only a switch like console, where we can enjoy all this games on a switch or more powerful system.....

J

Jace Young

We really need a new one soon, wario land shake is almost 10 years old already.

T

Thomas Boye

We need more Wario or Wario and Waluigi games, the only great Wario Ware is the Wii one

J

Josh Brown

Still have my childhood copy of this game. Really fun game. It's on the 3DS eShop.

J

Jermaul W

Yea like wario games way more then mario. Was just something different.

I had them all on gameboy and gameboy color

A

Alejandro M Villalobos

Your touching my child hood I love this game and same with me I don't know we're the other game came from I always thought they were going to make game like this with wario

T

Timothy Andrew

I loved this game.

C

Charlie James Field

they tried a 3d wario on gamecube but after that he never got his own platformer again... yeh a 2d wario game would be cool

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom