Contact advertising [email protected]

Husband got a tpcast wireless system for his vive. I being a good wife set it up for...

M

Melanie Adamik

Husband got a tpcast wireless system for his vive. I being a good wife set it up for him... problem is I can run the tp cast assistant software and it will detect everything properly and I run a game in vr and the game displays on the monitor fine as well as tracking, but the headset itself literally has no sign of life. No loading, no waiting for signal nothing. I have no idea what the problem could be. You put your face in the headset and it just looks like it hasn't got power, but it clearly does. Anyone have advice? Running i5-6600k, gtx 980ti 16gb ram.

Edit: was able to get it to work by unplugging the link box dc cable that comes from the pc, not the yellow tipped ones. Talking to chat was worthless. This was a trick mentioned on Reddit and worked flawlessly for my situation so if anyone has the same issue give it a try yourself

C

Craig Davis

Disconnect reconnect?

C

Craig Davis

Turn it on and off again?

C

Chris Butts

I’m not positive but you might have downloaded the wrong program version. Mine is supposed to arrive today and while looked through forums that seemed to be an issue.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom