Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Huge FAQ on everything we know so far on the Nintendo Switch Online App. If you have...

J

Justin Anderson

Huge FAQ on everything we know so far on the Nintendo Switch Online App.

If you have any questions they will probably be answered in this post.

Let's get ready to chat it up, who pre ordered the Splat Chat headset?

J

Joanna Knibbs

I've downloaded it,but it's not working...

J

John Carl Zullo Dio

I'm from the Philippines and I can't download it. It's said that it's not available on our country. :'( I tried connecting to a VPN service and changing connection to US but still no good.

C

Charlie James Field

i still hate this idea. there really making something that should be so simple so complicated

B

Brandon Moncrief

I still can't believe we need to use a phone for voice charnay.
Does Nintendo know every other console includes this ability ?

S

Shawn Williams

It doesn't come up in the Google play store in Canada. Any other Canadians having the same issue

K

Kenneth Morano

I like to use a headphone with shooters. Helps with the immersion and gives me surround sound. Plus easier to hear voice from teammates. But using headphone like this you don't have any game sounds. Why is Nintendo doing it backwards?

R

Ryan Moll

why is nintendo like 10 years behind everyone else in this? Now we have to have a compatible game and be in a lobby to CHAT?! I can't start a party with a friend simply to talk while playing separate or incompatible games. I guess I may just stick to party chat on xbox live while playing switch.....

L

Lee Burgos

Nah. I’m good. This is just dumb. Reports are saying you can’t lock your phone and use it still so I hope you have another wire to charge your phone at the same time.

T

Tyler Murphy

Mitchell Kirby. This is how we can communicate on splat. Of course we could have used our ps4s but my brother who is getting a switch won't be able to communicate with us

D

Daniel Ray Torres DT

The headphones look neat. Setting it up not so much..

J

John Carl Zullo Dio

Why is everybody whining already when nobody has tried it yet? All you have are speculations on what you think it will be done. Nobody has yet to really know what would be the approach of Nintendo and how they'll make it work. Can't you just all wait till the service is out first?

B

Bella Hale

Timothy Glenn Subito

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom