Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/29513004_10212925367103078_7854373...

V

Vuu Kong

H

Hazel Wickham

I have screenshots from the other day

H

Hazel Wickham

What group is that?

Z

Zachary Lea

I main tanks lol

K

Kara Glitch Moore

Here is his phone number 7743228034 feel free to fuck with him. Also apparently I've got to update those ads as still available or come up with something better

K

Kara Glitch Moore

Vuu Kong seriously just post this number in the comment section 774-322-8034

I

Isaac Blakey

What's he done wrong?

B

Bryan Coto

He’s just mad cause I bitched at him for being a ass to everyone in the page and you know what he told me that he was a minor and that I was gonna get arrested for harassing a minor wtf really look at him does that look like a minor to you

B

Bryan Coto

So yea he was telling me that he was gonna call child service cause I’m a bad dad and all this bs bro he wanna act like a little kid when I called his ass out so I’m putting it here so everyone knows what he wanna say to me that he’s a little kid and that I harassed him how much of a little punk you gotta be to say shit like that knowing you in the wrong for fucking with other ppl the wrong way

M

Madison Denbo

T

Tyler Layne Smith

Sounds like something someone with cat aids would say

H

Hazel Wickham

They removed him after I posted the screenshots lol

B

Bryan Coto

There he goes again messaging me on messenger saying that he’s a little kid to stop harassing him haha

B

Bryan Coto

B

Bryan Coto

He can’t be a man about it so he goes and acts like a little kid and tells me he gonna call the cops on me haha

A

Addie Reasons

OH I REMEMBER THAT DUDE I ROASTED HIS ASS CAUSE HE CANT SPELL

T

Trista Blain

This entire thread was a trip from start to finish

J

Jacob Lohmann

This is beautiful

N

Nikolas Moes

Cat aids? Hm. Curious. Idk what he's on about. Why are people so angry.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom