Contact advertising [email protected]

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/27459349_2012571342092561_14437109...

C

Cody Driscoll

G

Gian Dovidio

the same idea applies to film and photograpghy as well

A

Andrew Dahmer

Better tho

T

Tomas Filipavicius

When you feel 60fps or even more on a better monitor, you don't want to go back.

I

Ignacio Cabrera Alvear

I dont need 4k or the better graphics in existence, but i do need at least 45 fps (without big drops) or more to enjoy things

M

Matthew Wheeler

Wrong

A

Axl Poke Kingnister

Go play sonic 06, not only the game is bad but it runs luke at 10 fps

S

Sergio Barraza

Ifunny watermark

M

Mark Blackburn

60fps and 1080p min

A

Andrew Wilson

This again...

C

Cynthia Lilly Nox

60fps minimum not getting stuttering 30 not dealing with it. Resolution whatever Ive played games from the 90s to games recently made just please no 30fps although 4k would be nice its not required to enjoy a good old game!

M

Mikal Harniss

Are you posting this because you can't get a 1080ti for under 800 bucks anymore? Are you... Are you upset, brother?

T

Tyler Peckham

Spoken like someone with an out-dated PC. I'll concede that you don't need 60fps to play TellTale story games ... but anything else where you are responsible for the movement...it's a bit like saying 56k internet is good enough for browsing the web and watching videos.

K

Kyle Hall

Tbf I enjoyed gaming more when I was playing on the PS2

K

Khalid AL-zain

Amen

T

Tsvetelin Yakimov

i with i had the pc i have now when i was 3rd grade... i was truly enjoying games then despite them running on a slideshow

V

Vincent Basset

Ed Edd Eddy really was the best cartoon on tv while growing up, miss those i should download and rewatch them someday

C

Collin Brown

False prophet.

A

Addison White

Said the guy with potato

D

David Uglava

I smell console peasant

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom