Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/22366803_10156645687280410_1343267...

A

Adam James Francis

G

Gerrit DS

Shame, no breeding

D

Dex Pearce

Is this supposed to be exciting?

K

Kevin Filion

What's the differences?

C

Courtney Martinez

Event perk, I feel like there's a secret they aren't telling us about or is it the way they worded this
? Is it evil sarcasm? Like, I know you wanted breeding but sucks to be you. ssshhhh the secret is we don't care...

M

Mel Thompson

No 2x breeding for the 2nd weekend though

N

Nika Nika

Agnes Abolina

J

Jaimee Hunt

Remember guys it used to only be for events not every weekend. So even though i would give everything up for breeding we are lucky to have had it weekends in a row so far

J

Jessica Quiñones Nuñez

Two weeks in a row and no 2X breeding when I have giga eggs ready to hatch -_-

F

Fred Smith

Ppl still play this pos game?

A

Adam Davies

Lol all the people whining, they could just not do any boosts at all on weekends lol.

J

Jeff Pelaggi

If you remember people posting pics of 30 giga eggs on the burner with the title waiting for 2x . Pritty sure that stuff killed it.

J

John Davis

Yall are crying about the 2 times thing, if you wanted a boosted server go to a dedicated server, problem solved. Ket the real arkers ark.

B

Bryan Byler

Lame. The 2x gathering and taming are helpful. But the 2x maturation was the best

K

Khusham Pervaiz

Have they stopped x2 maturation ?????????

K

Kevin Thomas

They have this every weekend

J

Jessica Quiñones Nuñez

It's whining if we want to raise dinos that take 2 weeks faster?
Some of us have lives, if being a real ark player consists of being a full time basement dweller then count me out. Some of you either don't breed or take the time to tame quality dinos do you wouldn't know what it's like to raise three or four Gigas without 2X.

J

Jay Honda

What's the special event perk? I'm scratching my head here to me the best perk obviously was the breeding what other perk would be better then maturation !!!! Still scratching my head

J

Jessica Quiñones Nuñez

Exactly.

M

Mike Thornton

Again no breeding I smell a rat coz 2x should be 2x on all

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom