Contact advertising [email protected]

How would you guys change Mercy, so she is „balanced“? (because balanced is different...

N

Natalie Ah

How would you guys change Mercy, so she is „balanced“? (because balanced is different to everyone I guess.)

Also which hero would you change apart from Mercy?

S

Sammy Sammy

Cut her wings of , FREAKING MOTH !!

A

Alin Iova

id make her the way she was. the ult to be res, but the charge to be nerfed. i dont like her in any way with these new changes xd

J

Jonathan Richards

I would keep her like she was before this change
And also change mcree ao hes headshots do less, regular shots do morr

D

Daniel Wörz

Remove rez completely and give her something different, Mercy will never be 100% balanced as long as rez exists

P

Preston Thomas

make her wings part of hitbox during valk.

K

Kraig Ueberroth

This nerf is legit af imho. The only thing I am curious about is why they think having the instant res would be too much now that it only has one stack.

D

Davey Anthony

There is a post pinned on this

N

Noman Saleem

Bring Valkyrie down to 10 seconds, lower the regeneration she gets frm it but keep the rez at instant cast but rezzed hero comes back with 65% heal if its not a tank and if its a then 50%.

S

Sammy Bourgeois

The cast time Mercy. It worked so well because unlike early Valkyrie, there was actual value to her ult. You pop into ult, get a safe rez out, and support the team from afar. Because the non-Valk rez was so risky, getting that safety curtain from Valk made it such that you had something to work to, there was reason to even bother caring about whether you have ult or not. In the current PTR, ult means fuck all and so why particularly try to work towards it or get crucial ult building heals when you are still in a large amount of danger while rezing, probably even more because she's far from subtle looking when in Valk so it's arguably even easier for a Widow to quick see her and go for a snipe.

The way she is in the non-PTR version right now is great.

B

Beau Popkin

I'd just take the cast time away on the rez during ult. Popping a rez at the right moment always felt like part of the strategy/way to counter a team kill ult like reaper or D.va. shoot even with 2 rez now it doesn't guarantee anything. Half the time people die in terrible places as is and you stand there like a jackass with the casting time.

C

Colin Valiton

Delete

G

Giro Viva

Remove the invencivility frames entirely from Rez so either she and the target she Resses can be killed while being ressed. It would be a direct way of countering Rez and her.

A

Alex Pryce

nerf her clothing so she wears nothin at all ;(

A

Anna Vasiliadi

Change her back to the pre-rework Mercy and nerf her rez. Maybe make it not go through walls, or nerf its range. Perhaps even add the slow and the cast time too, and remove inluvnerability.

E

Emily Goodman-Pearce

To be honest, just remove res altogether and give her a new skill
Though I’m not sure what the new skill could be...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom