Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One How to do unlimited mindwipes on nitrado Xbox servers. Instructions down below.

B

Blake Perez

How to do unlimited mindwipes on nitrado Xbox servers. Instructions down below.

J

Jake Holland

Following

B

Blake Perez

Please understand I'm not a genius. I can only tell you how I got it to work.

T

Toni Whitmore

They are broken on Nitrado...

Z

Zachary Lazzarato

Ash Spencer check this out, idk I'd it works or not but I figure it's worth a try

B

Blake Perez

I gain nothing from lying. Follow the instructions perfectly.

B

Blake Perez

B

Bradley George

Ash Spencer

B

Blake Perez

Merry Christmas my fellow ark nerds. Took me forever to find on google how to do this.

B

Blake Perez

Once any host has successfully pulled this off, please post a video of you mindwiping several times. This is a real doozy that most people think is impossible. Spread this knowledge to everyone. Mindwiping for crafting skill is amazing. Every server should be able to do it.

B

Blake Perez

D

Derick McCoy

Chris Notarangelo

J

Jay Rad Rybold

doesnt work my servers set to have it on true and it doesnt work. its always been set to true.

B

Blake Perez

Jay Rad Rybold I'm assuming since you deleted your comments that you followed the instructions. You're welcome.

J

Jay Rad Rybold

nope still doesnt work

J

Jay Rad Rybold

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jay Rad Rybold

this guy keeps deleting my pics lol. dont listen he's just a troll it doesnt work on nitrado

B

Blake Perez

What do you gain from lying about this not working? Lots of players want to be able to use crafting skill and mindwipe after wards. Why lie?

B

Blake Perez

J

Jay Rad Rybold

THIS DOES NOT WORK my servers all 3 of them are setup this way. your the one lying and not telling the truth just to waste peoples time.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom