Contact advertising [email protected]

PC How the hell do I un-join a "clan" and join a real one... You know, with people that...

V

Vicat Mauricio

How the hell do I un-join a "clan" and join a real one... You know, with people that actually play and interact with each other. I haven't heard a peep from anyone in my "clan" since I joined it.

P

Pedro Santiago

u know that 90% of clans dont really play with each other and most of the time people just pug.. or just use the APP to find themselves a group.. having clans is pointless

L

Luc-Eric Proulx

Do you use the Destiny application giving it’s the ONLY way to chat with them ?

Join their voice over ip software ?

M

Matt Ardle

The chat system in this game is horrible, my clan uses discord for messages etc

V

Vicat Mauricio

Is that a phone app or a desktop app?

P

Pedro Santiago

Phone

A

Aaron Snyder

Alot of people are not playing right now because the lack of content. So all clans are pretty dead right now.

P

Pedro Santiago

Ya I gotta say there isn't much to do.. they should add dungeons or something idk

P

Pedro Santiago

PvP is the only thing to do

P

Phillip Fagan

Discord!

M

Meaux Vail

[PC][NA]- [Loathe Us] - (recruiting NOW) Competitive Clan | Clan Perks | (Active, Raids, PvP, Discord, etc):

***Comment your BNet and click link and ask for Invite please***

LVL 6 clan. *MUST have discord, MUST be active, MUST be NA server.*

We have 5 spots open right now. MAINLY looking for people for PvP/Trials and Raiding.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

N

Nick DeMent

^ ew fuck big clans like that becomes a fuckin shitstorm of people. Smaller more focused clan here if you’d like! D1 vets & homies we helping get through. We play practically every night lmk if you are interested

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom